Travel and Sales Advisor
Aventure Colombia is a French-Colombian receptive travel agency, specialized in tailor-made tours of adventure tourism, ecotourism, and community tourism, in the respect of Colombia's nature and people. The agency was created in 2007, and rapidly became the leading agency on the French-speaking market, with a secondary focus on European and North-American markets. Aventure Colombia is committed to offer high quality services to demanding customers. We provide comfortable and unforgettable journeys thanks to a unique expertise of the country and great providers. Our multicultural team is made of 32 young and dedicated professionals present throughout Colombia in Bogota, Cartagena, Santa Marta, Medellin, Cali and San Agustin.
Sell plans and packages in Colombia over the Internet: answer customers’ questions (individual customers or/and Tour Operator, groups) and provide bespoke trips, making changes and updating the quote appropriately up until the final sale of the product.
Collect and organize the contract documents
Check the availability of services with suppliers (guides, hotels, transportation, etc.) regarding the logistics and booking department
Participate in the client's monitoring during and after their trip and track suppliers’ quality
Realize the follow-up of the supplier’s quality, sharing the information to the logistic-reservations
Contribute to good communication between the departments, agencies and management
Upload the reservations in the software
Welcome clients at the airport or at their hostel
Accompany groups if required (depending on the level of knowledge of the country)
Participate in the running of the website and social networks
- Business profile, strong sales motivation and customer facing skills
- Dynamism and enthusiasm, excellent human contact
- Studies and / or successful experience (including internships) of B2C sale, in tourism is an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail for customers, bookings and contract documents
- Willingness to learn, excellent organizational and adaptation skills, and taking initiatives in an autonomous context
- Pack Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Gmail and internet.
- Languages: Advanced French, English and Spanish
- Knowledge of tourism destinations of Colombia is an advantage
- Experience and / or knowledge of tourism industry, booking software is an advantage
- Already be in Colombia is a plus
The travel advisor will be under the direct responsibility of the local manager and the indirect responsibility of the commercial director.
Duration: 1.5 year minimum, commitment preferred (2 or 3+ years)
Starting Date: As soon as possible. The recruiting will be over as soon as a candidate is selected.
How to apply to the offer?
Send Resume and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: Sales Position
Other offers available
- Give advice and inform customers about national and local plans and packages sold by the agency (schedules, conditions, rates, etc.)