Aventure Colombia is a French-Colombian travel agency, ecotourism pioneer and specialist since 2007. Thanks to its country knowledge and excellent relationships within the tourism industry, Aventure Colombia organizes exciting tailor-made trips which respect local communities while enabling you to learn more about them, all while discovering beautiful lesser-known regions. Our company is constantly growing thanks to 40 young, multicultural, dynamic, and dedicated professionals based in Bogota, Cartagena, Medellin, and Cali.
- Blog post content creation
- Content translation for existing documents
- Help in the development and launch of the company’s website
- Use of data analytics and build reports based on user interaction on the website
Community Management :
- Create content and publish it across Facebook and Instagram
- Schedule content for all social media platforms
- Interact directly with followers and clients (comments, messages, tags…)
- Use of data analytics and build reports based on user interaction on social media
Mission and daily tasks may be adapted according to the department needs and your skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills,
- Able to research, collect, and summarise information from different sources,
- Finding, pursuing, and maintaining knowledge of publication opportunities,
- Willingness to learn, adapt and take initiative,
- Languages: Native English, fluent Spanish and/or French preferred,
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly with a variety of stakeholders,
- Knowledgeable about the website's users and travel trends,
- Mastering Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, and Slides),
- Experienced with Wordpress is an advantage.
- Supervision: will be under the direct responsibility of the Communication Director.
- Job opening is based in our office in Bogota.
- Start date: Immediately.
How to apply to the offer?
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Digital Marketing Internship
Other offers available
- Give advice and inform customers about national and local plans and packages sold by the agency (schedules, conditions, rates, etc.)